15 октября 2010 г.

Выбираем тыквы для Хеллоуина!


Did I just hear her tell me to finish up the job?

That's a lot of pressure, but luckily, I've been observing her style for quite some time.


But do I really have what it takes?



Oh no!  I just can't decide - Is this the right place for this pattypan?



Oh nonsense!  Why do I doubt myself?  After all, I am a Frenchie and I have a natural flair for decorating!



Perfect!  Simply perfect!


I'm also acrobatic and can even use my back legs for the job.



Voila!  Magnifique!



It's perfectly fine to enlist the help of a decorating assistant.  Alright Gyurme!  Let's do this!

There's a place that needs some work.

13 There's a place that needs some work.


Martha would consider this display dinky.  It definitely needs to be more opulent.

Now to the next location!  Martha's going to love my decorating!  Hey, maybe my name should be Sharkey!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий