31 марта 2010 г.

На качелях

Swinging is a Blast!: "

We were out and about with Uncle Carlos the other day when we came upon a playground, which had swings for kids. Franny and I started wondering, why should kids have all the fun? Why not dogs, too? It turns out that swinging is a blast and Franny even started reciting poetry. I think I’ll ask Martha to get us some swings for the farm.





Back
Next
1 of 7





1 These swings are kind of comfy - don't you think, Franny?



2 Yeah - It's nice to just sit back and enjoy the gentle motion.



3 How do you like to go up in a swing,
Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing
Ever a doggy can do!



4 Franny - Is that a poem by Robert Louis Stevenson?



5 I know the next verse - Up in the air and over the wall,
Till I can see so wide,
Rivers and trees and cattle and all
Over the countryside



6 Uhh - Excuse us, Frenchies, but do you think we may have a turn?



7 Thank you very much and I believe the last verse is -
Till I look down on the garden green,
Down on the roof so brown -
Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!
Weeeee!!!!















"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий